What I’m doing now
As 2019 draws to a close, you might think that I’d be spending my time chilling out on the sofa with a good book and a cup of Rooibos, but you’d only be partly correct. There have been moments of chilling and many moments of Rooibos but most of my time has been spent helping to sort out a family drama and working on my personal projects and businesses that have ground to a standstill during a very busy year.
Here’s what I am doing at the moment:
- Revising my personal blog because I love writing and I want to write more in 2020.
- Experimenting with eating every other day in my endless quest to lost vast amounts of weight and perhaps look younger, too.
- Updating my communications courses on RESONATE and SciComm Success.
- Creating a new storytelling show focusing on wisdom tales for my alter-ego, Ziyadliwa
- Learning ancient Greek.
- Studying for my masters in the classics with the OU – exciting!
- Launching my “Random Acts of Suzanne” podcast. First episode here.
- Carving out time to write one researched article a month. Ponte took me weeks to research and eventually write, so one a month is enough for now.
- Thinking about whether to re-launch Frauen Power as a place that brings professional women and business founders together. A simple network. Still sitting on the fence here.
- Thinking about re-starting my book club. I am desperate to talk to people about books again!
- Thinking about creating a very small freelancer / self-employed network. Private invitations only.
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- When the Lion Feeds by Wilbur Smith
- Switch by Chip and Dan heath
Captain Corelli’s Mandolin by Louis de Bernières
Mord mit Aussicht. It is hilarious.
Last updated: 29th December 2019 | Now page inspired by the lovely Derek Sivers