Some notes about how I planned my first Deep Time Walk in Innsbruck, what worked, what didn’t, and what lessons I need to apply in the future.
- Lessons learned from the first Deep Time Walk in Innsbruck
- What if public transportation was free & effective?
- What if we cut down on food waste?
- What if?
- Do you inadvertently turn your statements into questions?
- What’s in a name? Why getting people’s names right is part of effective communication.
- Full-length versions of Euripides’ & Seneca’s Trojan Women
- A beautiful watch
- Being a company owner in the UK: the end of the affair
- Side-by-side buttons in Divi
- Are we just going in circles? Maybe not.
- Making presentations “sticky” with stories
- Ponte: Tower of Dreams
- In Defence of Open-Mindedness
- Literacy first, please
- Is Zero Waste Living Really Zero Waste?
- Can I offer you some plastic with your tea?