What I’m doing now
Wow! It’s been a busy few months and I have 4 busy weeks to go before I “close” for the Christmas holidays, which I am VERY much looking forward to! Here’s what I am doing at the moment:
- working on communication strategies, speeches, social media plans and internal communication plans for clients communications consultancy
- putting the finishing touches on two new corporate communication workshops for RESONATE
- creating a new storytelling show focusing on North American India tales for my alter-ego, Ziyadliwa
- learning ancient Greek. I am proud to say that I have translated 4 paragraphs thus far and I am now starting to get to grips with cases and articles
- studying for my masters in the classics with the OU – exciting!
- learning to dance! I’m half-way through a private jazz dancing course (apparently I have talent – woo hoo!), I’m taking swing lessons, and I’ m working through Ksenia Parkhatskaya’s solo jazz dancing course when time allows.
- re-thinking my podcast (again). In fact, I am starting two short podcasts, one relating to mindfulness and on for stories.
- making time to improve my ukulele skills – 10-15 minutes a day
- carving out time to write one researched article a month. Ponte took me weeks to research and eventually write, so one a month is enough for now.
- Handbook for Classical Research by David Schaps
- It’s the Way You Say It: Becoming Articulate, Well-Spoken, and Clear
by Carol A. Fleming
- When the Lion Feeds by Wilbur Smith
- Switch by Chip and Dan heath
Thrive by Arianna Huffington
Outlander. I will be returning to Miss Fisher or Star Trek for my ironing-and-watching needs soon!
Last updated: 23rd November 2019 | Now page inspired by the lovely Derek Sivers